As homeowners, we do not like thinking about things breaking down in our homes – be it plumbing, appliances or hot water systems. However, with everyday use and natural wear and tear, most things will need to be replaced eventually. This rule applies to your hot water system, the forgotten essential machinery in a household, that works around the clock, throughout the year, until something goes wrong. If you are considering replacing your old and malfunctioning hot water system, you want to be sure that you’re investing in a unit that suits your needs the best. Do not cut corners or compromise on the quality as the right unit will serve you and your family for a very long time to come. The last thing you want is to set up a new hot water system that’s not best suited to your needs and that will fail in a few years, making you go through the stressful process all over again.
With so many options available in the Australian hot water system market how can you be sure the unit you choose is right for your home? We have collected some of the key features to look for in hot water systems that will make the decision-making process a lot easier for you:
- Energy efficiency: one of the most crucial features to consider when installing a new hot water system as these machines can make up to a significant amount of a home’s energy costs. An energy-efficient hot water system will not only keep your energy bills down, saving you money in the long run but will also be kinder to the environment.
- Size: size does matter when it comes to hot water systems. Making sure you have the right size system for your needs is imperative for its efficiency, running costs and longevity. If you choose a unit that’s too big then you’ll be wasting energy and a small one would always be overworked to supply you hot water reducing its efficiency and life span.
- Fuel source: this is probably the most critical thing to consider when making a hot water system purchase. The fuel type can determine the overall installation costs, running costs and overall efficiency. Different options available to customers include electric, gas, solar and heat pump technology to heat water. In these models there are further options available:
- Gas (natural or LPG) — storage or instantaneous
- Solar — electric or gas (natural or LPG) boosted
- Electric — storage or instantaneous
Make sure you choose a high-quality hot water system within your budget, from a reliable supplier and get it installed by a professional licensed hot water plumber. Talk to our friendly hot water experts who can help you understand these features in detail so you can make an informed decision.
Count On RD Plumbing Solutions – Adelaide Hot Water Plumbers
If you’re looking for a high-quality hot water system for your household then look no further than RD plumbing Solutions. We offer a wide variety of quality hot water systems from gas to electric, to solar and heat pump technology – to suit your personalised requirements. For more information on our range of top hot water systems contact RD Plumbing Solutions today. We also offer same-day repairs, installations, and replacements of hot water systems across the Adelaide area. Our service vehicles stock spare parts for all the major brands, meaning we can carry out prompt repairs on the spot, without causing you any further hassle. Our experienced team has been servicing Adelaide northern, eastern, western, and southern suburbs for years and have repaired and installed numerous hot water systems across households and businesses. Call us today for great service by experts in the field.