Repairing broken pipes can be expensive and messy, and if you have any cracked, sagging, broken or damaged pipes it can pose a big issue to your home or business. Pipe repairing has come a long way as not too long ago the only way to rectify pipes was through time-consuming and destructive digging to locate and replace damaged sections or an entire line. Blocked drain plumbers now rely on a no-dig technology called Pipe Relining to get your pipes up and running with no mess and no stress. You can rest assured knowing that your broken pipes will be repaired expertly for a fraction of the time! Pipe relining is the most efficient way to ensure your damaged pipes are sealed seamlessly stopping leaks, fixing broken sections and strengthening your pipes inside out making them stronger than ever.
Pipe Relining Adelaide Service Is Considered Highly Effective Because:
– FAST: The entire process from start to finish usually takes less than a day.
– NO DIGGING: This trenchless method of repairing damaged pipes is less intrusive.
– EFFICIENT: No-dig means no mess and by using this efficient way to repair broken pipes you can keep your garden, driveway and building intact.
– NO STRESS: Using this technology an Adelaide blocked drain plumber can ensure your peace of mind by expertly repairing your pipes and saving you time and money.
– LONG LASTING: Pipe Relining is a great way to strengthen deteriorating pipes and it meets industry standards to give you long-lasting results.
How Does Pipe Relining Work?
- It is a pretty straightforward plumbing procedure carried out by expert plumbers. Your blocked drain plumber will send down a CCTV drain camera to inspect the plumbing system, find out where the breakages, damage or cracks have occurred, and thoroughly inspect the damage to plan the repair work.
- Before any repair work is undertaken, the plumbing system and pipes will be thoroughly cleaned with a hydro-jetting device to ensure there is no debris, clogs or grease obstructing the pipes and the drain. With debris removed and the existing pipe cleaned, it’s time to prepare for the sewer relining.
- The flexible length of the relining pipe, a composite material known as GRP (Glass Reinforced Pipe), is measured and cut. The prepared length is then coated with a layer of epoxy resin, which will bind the repair pipe to the existing and add extra strength to the pipe.
- Once epoxy coated, the trenchless pipe lining is slid through the pipework to the damaged sections using cables and winches.
- When it’s correctly positioned, compressed air is used to open up the trenchless pipe repair and squeeze the repair pipe tight against the original until the resin sets.
- If the repair pipe has had to pass any inspection openings or junctions, these are cut out when the resin bond has completely dried, using standard electric pipe saws for inspection pits, or robotic saws for underground junctions.
- With the help of our in-drain camera, we line everything up perfectly and then we inflate the bladder with air so that the liner seals up against the existing pipes. This creates a new, tougher pipe.
- When everything has had time to cure, we deflate the bladder and pull it back out of the pipe. And with this, you have a brand new, sturdy pipe in place!
- Lastly, we make sure everything is in good working order by using our CCTV in-drain camera to ensure it’s all secure and in place.
Count on Us For Adelaide Pipe Relining
At RD Plumbing Solutions we have the proper tools, technology, expert knowledge, and years of experience to diagnose the actual cause of your home or business’ plumbing problems and blocked drain issues. If you have a pipe and something isn’t quite right. Give us a call on 0422 902 890. RD Plumbing Solutions team is trained in pipe relining and offers a full pipe relining Adelaide service. We are Adelaide’s Emergency Plumbing Specialists and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whether you need a Hot Water System replaced, Leaking Taps or you’re considering a Bathroom Renovation. We are your go-to Adelaide blocked drain plumber to keep your plumbing in the top condition possible. For all-things plumbing, you can count on us to provide you with affordable and timely services, whenever you want.